Saturday, December 25, 2010
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
- Superman has Chuck Norris pajamas.
- Chuck Norris lost both legs in an accident and walked it off.
- Chuck Norris counted to infinity...twice
- MC hammer learned the hard way that Chuck Norris CAN touch this
- There's no such thing as evolution, Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live
- Chuck Norris vacationed at the Virgin Islands. Now they're just known as The Islands.
- Every time Chuck Norris hears the term "Virgin Mary," he chuckles to himself.
- Chuck Norris played 18 holes of golf and scored 14.
- Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind every dead man, there is Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris has never won an Academy Award for acting... because he's not acting.
- Chuck Norris wears a cup not to protect himself, but to protect the players on the other team.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
This does sound like a great idea. Competition is really bringing out some great products lately!
Amazon to Launch “Kindle Singles”:
Less than 10,000 words or more than 50,000: that is the choice writers have generally faced for more than a century—works either had to be short enough for a magazine article or long enough to deliver the “heft” required for book marketing and distribution. But in many cases, 10,000 to 30,000 words (roughly 30 to 90 pages) might be the perfect, natural length to lay out a single killer idea, well researched, well argued and well illustrated—whether it’s a business lesson, a political point of view, a scientific argument, or a beautifully crafted essay on a current event.
Today, Amazon is announcing that it will launch “Kindle Singles”—Kindle books that are twice the length of a New Yorker feature or as much as a few chapters of a typical book. Kindle Singles will have their own section in the Kindle Store and be priced much less than a typical book.
This is a great idea.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Friday, August 27, 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Monday, August 09, 2010
Oregon trail! Went to a wonderful museum in Baker City today that had
life-size replicas of wagons, oxen and pioneers. Also saw the rutted
trail in a couple of places as well as markers put down years ago.
Those pioneers were a tough crowd.